Re: [IP] Site changes

We have been advised not to leave the old set in. It seems to me
that if you prime the new set, then it is full to the end of the canula,
and any basal/bolus will begin to flow immediately.  In addition,
since you probably had the old canula full, leaving the 1 unit or so
that's in it (for a sil, less for a softset) would mean additional
insulin...does this make sense?