[IP] Site changes

A couple of weeks ago there was a thread discussing what to do when you
change sites. It was suggersted to leave the old site in for 2 hours for the
Humalog to finish being absorbed. Does this mean the canula itself or the
canula and the tubing? If it does also include the tubing, is it ok to set
aside the tubing for the next site change?

Hope someone can clarify this for me I am a bit confused.

pumping since Dec. 29,1999