[IP] boob site

> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Aaarrgghh...sets hate me, discouraged
> I once even heard of a woman using her boobs.
>Now  I personally don't think I could ever do that, but I guess if I had
to I
> would.  However, even they look like a road map.

I have been dying to ask if anyone did this.  My cousin said when she was
in nursing school that she met a mother of one of her patients that had a
pump and put her sites there.  Does anyone one on the list do this?  I
haven't gotten the nerve yet to try it on myself.  But when I do I'll let
you all know the results.

Sheila Morris
Pumping @Ft. Bragg, NC  (since1-4-00)
NetZero - Defenders of the Free World