Re: [IP] treatment b4 1950

In a message dated 2/15/00 12:15:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< They didn't have a blood tester, they had to collect urine and I think
they had to do something with test tubes. (I remember something about boiling
water, but that might have been just for the needles.  I do know that when I
started the test tape had just come out and just before that they were adding
tablets to the urine to see what color it would turn >>
Amy I was born in 45 and dx in 47. My brother dx in 36. In the 20's-40's they
did not have anything to check bg In the 50's we used clinitest till the test
tape came out. Roger C dx 47