Re: [IP] Re: Kids and thyroids

   WOW - that's pretty fascinating that the doctor just ASSUMED there were
thyroid problems in the family! While chatting in the Parents' Chat room one
day at Childrenwithdiabetes, we discovered there were 7 of us moms ( myself
included) in the room who had hypothyroidism!!! I've been on medication since
I was 20, but probably had problems much younger, since I recall coming to
the dinner tables with gloves on at age 10, complaining that my hands were
cold! I vaguely recall having had some tests done, but nothing conclusive was
diagnosed then.

Regards, Renee