Re: [IP] Thyroid and younger kids

>Over the
> years (I am 23 now) I have had to increase my dosage amount.  I always
> figured it was because I was getting bigger (growing up) and needed more.
> However recently they had to up it again

geneva's dose of synthroid has slowly been creeping up also.  started taking
it when she was about 9 and she is almost 11.   she is now taking the same
dose that I am...and my thyroid completely ceased to function when I was
about 39 yrs. old.  so perhaps your thyroid is partially functioning and
eventually you will be on an even dose.

my dose is .125