Re: [IP] Thyroid and younger kids

I've been on synthroid for about 5 years and I get the idea that it is like BG'S Up and down sometimes the same sometimes high and you just never know.  I have  had my dosage put up three times and now dropped back to the one before the last up.  I go to endo this thursday she will probably do that blood work and see what happens next.  I know I keep gaining weight and I can't seem to take any off even after eating less and exercising more.  I question that.

well, that's just my 2cents worth.

Nancy, 35 y/d pumping 12 years.