Re: [IP] my research paper

   No need to apologize...in fact, I forwarded your response to another
friend who's about to go into legal battle with her local school system over
a school nurse refusing to allow her almost 14 yr old daughter to test in
class or (get this!) even bolus without the nurse's supervision!!
AAAARRRGGGHHH! Stay tuned for a post to the whole list soliciting input for
this mom!

Regards, Renee (who has always contended that we parents could cope with our
kids' diabetes MUCH better if we didn't have to exert so much energy battling
those who claim to "know all about it!".....and DON'T!)