[IP] Thyroid and younger kids

I went on synthroid when I was 12.  I was diagnosed at age 4.  The doctor
noticed it was enlarged when I was 7 and started the TSH tests.  At that
point the tests came back relatively normal.  It was when I started to hit a
bigger growth spurt at 12 that I had to start taking synthroid.  Over the
years (I am 23 now) I have had to increase my dosage amount.  I always
figured it was because I was getting bigger (growing up) and needed more.
However recently they had to up it again.  I was wondering if anyone else
has had this happen?

-- Sherry