From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2000 12:25 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Agents???? Hmmmm

Carol,

I am self employed, which means that I have to find my own insurance.  I am
the only employee, but I do hire people during the summer months.  Anyway, I
have joined the Chamber of Commerce in my area, which allows me to purchase
regular health insurance policy.  They cover the diabetes.  Try that.

Ted+