[IP] scared

It is now 3:55 a.m.  I got up at 2:30 to test my sugars.  Have had no Ultr
lenti since 8:30 yesterday morning.  Supposed to go on the pump at 8:00 a.m.
today.  Woke up expecting a high sugar...no long acting insulin- right?  It
was 53.  33 carbs of coke later, I am unsure what to do next.  I'll test
again in a few minutes and hope I have gotten it up over 100.  Then some
slower acting carbs and bed.  I spent most of the evening (8-11) low, so I
should have expected this.  Wish me luck.

Anyone up now?  e-mail me directly if you want to.
email @ redacted
  ICQ # 46008073

Going down to test & eat.  Not going off line until I finish.