[IP] NYC Joslin closing...

The NYC version of the Joslin Center is, sadly, no more. Apparently the
hospital decided it was not cost effective, so they got rid of all the nurses
and dieticians, kept the doctors and dropped the affiliation with Joslin.
The doctors don't have the pump expertise that the nurses had, so that means
i have to look for a new diabetes center in nyc.

dr drexler's office won't take me back (they won't take anyone who was
trained on the pump somewhere else, because it could confuse me; a rather
patronizing attitude, but it means i can't go there)

anyone have any suggestions for the new york city area?
let me know
thanks,    Bob