[IP] Admins

Hello gang:

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of the folks behind the
scenes who shoulder the
responsibility of being list administrators.  These people put in an
awful lot of effort to keep this
forum up and humming with no pay and no bennies except for the
satisfaction of seeing this list
benefit so many.  As a quasi-former admin (I'm actually on a leave for
personal reasons), I can attest
that the job takes committment, dedication and an investment of time.
It's a fun job (most of the time)
and I encourage anyone who is interested in helping to contact the admin
staff and volunteeer.  To all
of you in the cave, my hat's off to you!

A word about unsubscriptions, changes, subscriptions, etc.:  All of the
admins do this on a volunteer basis.
Most have full-time jobs, or are full-time students.  There is not an
administrator on here at all times.  The admins
work the requests each day as their schedules permit, so there is not
necessarily a set time when these
requests will be done.

What I'm trying to say is this.  Send your requests to the help address
that is included at the bottom
of each message.  That's the BEST way to get your request processed.
(Trust me, I know!)  Then be patient.
It will be done.  Sometimes the admins have problems and have to get out
the saws and jackhammers
to get some of these items processed.  Be gentle with them.

A special word of thanks to our leader and founder, Michael.  This
gentleman does a tremendous amount
of work that is behind the scenes where most of us don't see it.  A
special thank you to you sir!

To all of you I wish good control, good health and the best A1C's ever.
I'm looking forward to the day when
we have THE CURE and the list will be XIP (Ex-Inslin-Pumpers).

Mark Kirkland