Re: [IP] Re:younger kid questions

In a message dated 2/14/00 8:20:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< > Last question..............Do any other pumper kids have thyroid
 > We just found a lump on Amanda's neck/throat
I don't know if this means anything, but...I've had an enlarged thyroid since
I was diagnosed at age 5 in 1982.  The doc says it is nothing to worry about,
but it's always been enlarged.  A guy I know who's had diabetes for a few
years and just started pumping recently had his thyroid taken out...it was
doing really crazy things to his body.   I wonder how much diabetes has to do
with all of this.  I know they are both part of the same body system but I
wonder how much has to do with coincidence and how much is diabetes-related.