[IP] I AM GETTING A PUMP!

Hi everyone!

I was finally approved by my doctor to get a pump, so now I am just
going to have to wait for insurance approval, hopefully not a huge
fight!  I am so excited about this I can hardly contain myself!  I think
I am going to name him Valentino, since he's such a WONDERFUL valentines
day gift!  (Too bad MM doesn't make a pink pump ;) )  Just wanted to let
all you guys know, that my quest is finally beginning!

YIPPEE!!!!

Becky