[IP] butt sites

well, I read everything that was posted awhile ago and decided to try a rear
site, and love the variety it offers.  Unfortunately,  I noticed after two
days that my bg was going up a bit ( 60 to 80 points) -- with each of two
different sites, when I removed the cannula it was bent (first time there was
also some blood in it).  I remember reading a theory that bent cannulas can
result from muscle/tissue moving after cannula in place, and I'm wondering if
anyone else has had this problem with this are since it seems to move quite a
bit more than abdomen (walking, bending, stairs, etc.).  Maybe on the side in
the fleshy part at top of hip is better?
Linda G