[IP] One Step Closer

My CDE called today to ask what I thought about my trial with the pump.  I
told her it went fine and I'd like to go for it.  I see my endo tomorrow.
Looks like we'll be proceeding.  Now on to the insurance company, if they
ever get their computers straightened out and figure out  what kind of
coverage I've got.  Sheesh...

Had a wierd day today, sure glad I didn't have to work all day.  Couldn't
get my bs higher than 55, most of the time it was 30-40 no matter what I
ate!

RoseLea
Type 1 for 37 years