Fwd: [IP] Valentine success

In a message dated 2/14/00 7:20:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted
writes:

> ust had to brag. Kevin had a spontaneous party at school that he handled
>  great! :)  He ate pizza, cake, and ice cream (a major treat for him) and
1.5

>  hours later he was 140. 4 hours later he was 108! I was thrilled for him.
He

Brag away!!!  I am so glad he had a wonderful time and his numbers came out
so good.

Kathie

-- BEGIN included message

Just had to brag. Kevin had a spontaneous party at school that he handled
great! :)  He ate pizza, cake, and ice cream (a major treat for him) and 1.5
hours later he was 140. 4 hours later he was 108! I was thrilled for him. He
did great!

We dont go overboard that much, but this was a great treat!

Happy Valentines Day!

Robin
Mom of kevin