Re: [IP] Abuse of the Mailing list!!!!!

At 05:58 AM 2/12/2000  RoseLea wrote:
 >While I'm not sure how the list works emailwise, this message also appeared
 >on the website, which is how I check messages rather than have them sent to
 >my email address.  I did not get this message to my email, which leads me to
 >think the message was sent to the pumpers list, not to everyone's individual
 >email addys.  Everyone got it along with all the other emails.

The email in question would only have appeared here if one of our members
forwarded a copy to the list (to help us track it down). Anyone attempting
to post messages here from a non-member email address gets rejected. Also,
only some members have reported seeing it sent to them. I, personally, have
never gotten it directly.