Re: [IP] Disability help needed

At 04:29 PM 2/14/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>.............Now I'm waiting for  an appointment of the FINAL part of my
>appeal process before a
>Administrative Law Judge.........

Max, let me also say there is nothing you have done wrong in your
disability application. Of the people I know who have been approved  for
SSA disability only one made it the first time, none the second and the
rest the third, including me. For now it looks like you are right on
schedule. Right now I am under the scrutiny of my disability insurance
company. Every 2 years they try to get you off their rolls in search of a
miraculous healing. They need to read again my doctors notes where they say
that the disability is here to stay.

45 y/o     IDDM 39 yr.     Pump 12/28/99