[IP] my research paper

Hi all--

Well, I was assigned my Peer Mentoring research paper today.  Any topic from human behavior/sociology/psychology is ok. I ran this idea by the teacher---the Prevalance and Causes of Depression in People with Chronic Illnesses. Of course, it seems that that can be summed up in one word ---CONTROL., but I need to get some quotes, solid (written) research, and background for this essay. I'd written down links but lost them. Does anyone have any links to any articles, any ideas to share with me, or any suggestions of good places to look. If so, please email me privately.

Thanks a bunch!

Do You Yahoo!?