Re: [IP] Disability help needed

Hi Max,
         We have been where you are. My Husband is a D for 24 years. Also
Brittle. He has a few other compications including corpal tunnel. He was
denied 3x's, we got a SS lawyer and went before the judge. He was deemed
totaly partially diabled, (whatever that is)  lol. After seeing the judge he
was granted his disability and they went back to when he first applied and
gave us all that back money. He was also eligable for Medicare right off.
That was 7 years ago. He was 48 then. Don't give up. thats what they hope
for. Just hang in and Good luck.

       Barbara, Wife of Bob, D24 yrs. Pumping 11 months. and loving every
minute of it...lol