[IP] Sympathectomy (vascular foot problems)

Hi Everyone,

I'm posting for my aunt in the UK. She's had type 1 since she was 15, more
than 50 years now. She's been having a lot of trouble with her feet the
past few years and apparently this is something her doctors are suggesting.
I'd really appreciate any info anyone might have about this that I could
pass on to her.

 >Does any list participant have experience or information on Sympathectomy=
>done to improve the circulation in the feet.  My Vascular Surgeon has
>suggested this and I would like to know as much as possible about it befo=
>I see her again.  She did say it has a 50/50 success rate.  Thanks for an=
>help anyone can provide.

(Type I, 27 years, D. pumper since 10/95)