From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2000 3:22 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Handwriting w/ Highs

My son used to have very good handwriting and coloring but has become very
sloppy off and on.  I never thought to check his blood sugars when this is
happening but when I think about it, the times he is sloppy could very well
be times that he is running high.  I will try to check him next time I
notice
and let you know.  It makes sense that they have trouble concentrating and
doing that type of activity if blood sugars are out of whack.

                        Stephanie