Re: [IP] Aaarrgghh...sets hate me, discouraged

 It's nancy again.  Have you ever tried your arms same places you would
inject?  How about legs?  I once even heard of a woman using her boobs.  Now
I personally don't think I could ever do that, but I guess if I had to I
would.  However, even they look like a road map.  I use the sides of my hip
from the waist of your panties to the leg band.  Anywhere on my waist even as
far back as I can reach and especially on the sides.

I hope you can get something worked out.  Let me know.