Re: [IP] surviving a diabetic coma

My 9 month old daughter survived a diabetic coma.  She was lifeflighted to
Houston, in ICU for 1 day, in a regular room on the ICU floor for 2 days and
then out and home.  She has also had 2 episodes of "crashing" where her
blood sugar dropped so quickly she had grand mal seizures and stopped
breathing...requiring CPR and 911 trips to the ER.  Sure makes you
appreciate life and love and everything around you.

Nita
Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.6 years