Re: [IP] Nerve? -

>tell it was infected.  We used neosporine on it.  Could a site infection
>cause the bgs to rise.  Just how much infection does it take to cause high

Any infection, no matter how minor can cause sugars to go nuts. I have ears
that get inffected everytime I wear earrings and a small infection like that
sends my sugars all over the map. I also test whenever I feel weird, even if
I feel really good (usually suagrs in perfect range at those times), or
experience anything abnormal, better safe than sorry:)

My site's lasted 12 hrs so far, we'll see it if liked lunch tho:)

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
Moderator Camarilla IRC