Re: [IP] Aaarrgghh...sets hate me, discouraged

I have the same trouble and I had it the first time I ever tried to insert
it.  No one believed me though.  I quickly switched from the softset, because
I would put it in and leave the needle in until I was sure it was working.
Otherwise I was wasting them left and right.  I switched to the rapids and am
also waiting for the 6mm disconnecting  one.  I have a lot less problem with
them and if it goes in hurting it comes back out and in somewhere else.  I do
know now about where I can put the set and where not to, so it does get

Nancy 35 years D 12years pumping.