Re: [IP] Handwriting w/ Highs

I have noticed my handwriting gets considerably worse when I'm low...I can
barely hold a pen.  That's most often the way I spot a low when in class.
It doesn't happen when I'm high though.  I think maybe because I have been
high regularly for so long and just in the past 6 months having normal bgs,
that I don't have a lot of symptoms of high anymore cause my body thinks
it's normal.