Re: [IP] Handwriting w/ Highs

> When Kaps bgs are high his handwriting is like chicken scratch.  Just
> can read it.  He writes w/ quick jerking movement.

Yes yes yes!!! During lows my handwriting is very LARGE; during highs it is
absolutely unreadable.  Hubby was the one to mention this to me - even last
Friday, when I wrote a check for our fast food dinner, he asked if I was
low.  I tested when we got back to the car, and it was a 43!  He said 'Your
handwriting on the check was not your 'normal' handwriting, so I knew
something was up.'  He can also tell if my sugars are high if he can't read
what I wrote.