Re: [IP] Detroit area pumpers?

On Sun, 13 Feb 2000, Rudolph wrote:

> Michael:  Thanks for the Velosulin\Humalog mix idea.  I will investigate
> this more.  I had assumed my Humalog effectiveness issues after 3 days
> were due to the site, not the Humalog.  This is why this pumping thread
> is such a great place!!!

That is a good assumption. It probably is a site problem and the H/V mix
is just one of the solutions to one of a list of potential problems. You
could be sensitive to the cannula, the prep solution or materials, who
knows..... The chances of any of these is pretty small, but there are a
lot of folks on the list and every once in a while someone does have a
problem like this. Keep us posted on what you find out. Change only one
thing at a time so you can identify and isolate the problem/fix.