Re: [IP] Detroit area pumpers?

> I can't get more than 3 days to a site, but for me, the reason is that
> the site gets red at 3 days, and if I leave it in any longer, it starts
> to form pus.
You might want to try using only Velosulin or regular for a couple of
weeks to see if you are reacting to the insulin. If the same condition
occurs with the new insulin, you may be reacting to the cannula itself.
This is not very common, but it does occur. The site should not
consistently react as you describe.