Re: [IP] darn meter reliability problems

Hi Amy.
  I to have an ACCucheck Advantage the problem with mine was that it 's on
off wasn't working right so I tried the dex. Compared the two with blood
from the same site and the advantage was 100+ higher. I got my pump in Dec.
hoping that I'd get an AC Complete like other's but so far nothing. even for
the hundred's of strips I have. I guess the machines can only last so long.
before they need replaced.
I'd try another cross check to be sure.
Dan B.