[IP] Nerve?

I just had a weird experience. I was sitting there after adjusting my set, I
bolused and notcied my leg was tingling and numb. I don't have nueropathy
and thinking I was imagining the "funny bone"sensation in my leg, I checked
my sugar to make sure it wasn't one of my loopy lows, well, my suagr was
high so I took out set, checked it by bolusing 2 units then re-inserted. My
hubby thinks I hit a nerve. Is that possible? After removal, the site is
hard and sending out pains, but it's dying down now. Has anyone ever
experienced this or am I just nuts?:)