Re: [IP] I am going to SCREAM....Overinsulinated?...(long)

I suppose overinsulated is a fancy term coined so that people who don't have
a clue can sound educated.  Much similar to a "diabetic fit."  This term was
used frequently in regards to a case where a diabetic adult male killed his
step daughter (I think) when he was low.  I was soooooo fired up at the
newspaper!  I repeatedly tried to contact the newspaper reporter to ask what
on earth a diabetic fit was...since I'd been diabetic for six or seven years
(can't remember when this happened now) and had never heard of such a thing.
Not surprisingly, the reporter failed to return my phone call.  Where people
come up with these terms is beyond me too!