Re: [IP] Which Pump

Joanne wrote:

>>I have a Disetronic pump.  I liked the 2 chips that check each other
constantly and having a backup pump and the water resistance of the D
pump.  Either pump is great, D was just the right choice for me.<<

What do you do when you count carbs and they don't come out equally to 1 or
.5 unit of insulin?  Do you round up and down?  I'm curious because I'm also
leaning towards a Disetronic, because I too like having a backup and the
waterproofness of it.

Type 1 for 37 years