Re: [IP] Detroit area pumpers?

I never use my stomach.  I use my back about an inch below the waist line
both sides and the top of my thighs.  I always clip my pump on a belt if I
wear slacks or the waist band if I wear a skirt.  I've noticed that the pump
doesn't get as hot this way.
I do wear a waist belt at night that has a little pocket.
I also was told by the MM educator to change every three days.  I did that
for about 2 months and then increased by one day to see what would happen and
then another day and everything worked fine so I'm just sticking to that.