[IP] Using Silhouette's also

From:          "dubjut" <email @ redacted>
Hi Liz,     Its C J from the list,   Glad to see that you are giving
Silhouettes's a try,   I wish the CDE'S would have their Patients try
all the sets available to them so they can experience the different
methods of inserting them and the ways they control their BG'S
differently.   I started Pumping using only soft-sets and then got to
try a few soft-set Micro's that mini-med sent me that I had Requested
from them.   About two months after my pump start I decieded to give
the silhouette's a try, and am I glad I did , I now its hard getting
use to using them , because that needle looks so long when you first
start and you have to insert them by hand,    But you get over that
Quick.    I actually seen alot better control using sils . But as
always  YMMV     I hope you have a good experience with them.  Please
write me and let me know what you think of them.  C J Jutras
Lewiston, Maine The Cooooooold State