RE: [IP] Re:feeling really dumb about low sugars...

I think a lot of us have hypo unawareness.  I don't feel anything until I
get below 20, but I know my mind isn't as it should be before that, but by
then it's too late for me to think reasonably.  Because of this, I tend to
get real bad before I do anything.  My husband has been a real godsend
because he can tell right away when I'm getting low, he says my speech
changes.  Too bad he can't be with me all the time.  I'm not on a pump yet,
hope to be soon, and I've heard that some of the unawareness sometimes goes
away after pump usage.  You're not alone with this problem.  :)

Type 1 for 37 years