[IP] Crying over Lows

> I get extremely extremely depressed at times when I am low... The
> *slightest* thing can make me cry... Fortunately for me, this is usually
> pretty rare, but when it does happen it is always beyond embarrassing.
> I've gotten to the point now where if I am upset or crying I automatically
> test...
> Susan

Back in 1950 when I was dx'd the dr. told me that I might *cry like a silly
old woman* when low. Therefore, it has been no surprise to me. HOWEVER, the
same mom who told me to get dressed because it would make me feel better
always thought my unexpected crying was strictly because the *dr. suggested
Jan (60 y/o - yeah I AM a silly old woman now -- dressed and don't feel
good, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)