Welcome to the pump and the pump line.  I am 56 years old and have been
pumping for 12 years, and have been diabetic for 35 years.  I don't know
exactly what you want to know, but I can guess you want to know what it is
like being hooked up to this thing 24/7.  Well, I love it so much that it has
never bothered me.  and I still don't use the sets that disconnect, therefore
it even goes in the shower with me.  The only time that I have ever been
without it is the 10 minutes it takes me to change sets.  After a while it
becomes part of you.  I'm on the MM507C and it is my third insulin pump.

I hope you will love your new buddy as much as most of us do on this line.
If you come up with some questions and I mean on going you can reach me at my
private e-mail address or on here.

E-mail me at: A 2BA email @ redacted
Hope to hear from you.  Nancy