Re: [IP] How Long???

Hi Rachel, my pump process took about one month and a half, the pump approval
was shorter though. My paperwork was submitted to the ins CO Dec22 and I was
approved Dec29. The pumps came 2 days later and I was trained and started
insulin Jan 11.
I only called the ins CO one time and I was told to give it a few days
, if I met the criteria I would be approved right away, which I was. The
longest part was finding an endo and getting an appointment with him, after
that no problem.