[IP] feeling dumb about lows

I get extremely extremely depressed at times when I am low... The
*slightest* thing can make me cry... Fortunately for me, this is usually
pretty rare, but when it does happen it is always beyond embarrassing.
I've gotten to the point now where if I am upset or crying I automatically
My last "incident" was being told (at my endo's nonetheless) that I didn't
have a referral (HMO) and that I'd have to call.  Now as I am typing that, I
am thinking, WHY in the world would anyone cry over that???  I was almost
sobbing!  It was pretty damn embarrassing!

Glad to know there are others out there like that!