[IP] Kathleen re: set change

I change Summer's (10yo) set a  lot at night.  I sometimes just don't get
around to it until then, or a site goes bad and I have to.  I changed one
this week at 2am due to unexplained highs, then a wet site.  We have no
problems doing it at night, because we are checking her anyway thru the
night.  We always check around midnight, and then again around 2 or 3am.
When you do a site change at night, just be sure to check a couple times
thereafter to make sure it's a keeper.  Best of luck.  Holly