[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #917

I am 42 and have had Type 1 for 23 years and can relate to your experiences
with low blood sugars.  When I am with my 12 year old daughter and husband
they know to tell me to check my sugar.  I usually get to talking a lot or
more often I get irritable.  If I snap at my students or daughter somehow  I
am at myself enough to check my insulin.  I guess the other thing is that I
am in an almost unconscious programmed mode to check my sugar frequently.  If
I get up in the night I automatically do a check.  Sometimes when I think I
am probably high, it sometimes checks low, so.... when in doubt I check,
check, check.  Best wishes, Betty