Re: [IP] Advice about set change

> If he is having frequent problems with an irritated site, you might
> consider a change in insulin. If he is pumping straight Humalog now, you
> might consider adding a small amount of Velosulin. Many pumpers have found

Mary Jean,Thanks for the great tip.  This might have been the problem because
Nathaniel hate unusually large amouts of food for lunch and dinner.  At lunch I
gave him 9U (for a McDonald's meal) then for dinner he got 3U for his HBS and
9U for his dinner.  I was really afraid to give him so much insulin, but I was
never told there was a "cap" on how much he should get at one time.  He usually
gets about 7-8 U for any meal, so this was a huge daily total.  My husband even
thought that was why the site hurt, too much insulin, but I discredited the
idea.  I will keep an eye on this in the future and research the Velosulin.
Thanks!
Kathleen