Re: [IP] what??????!!!-LONG

I am not sure if this is the correct repley .I have been on the pump since I
was 11 ..now 27 .. and my doc also had me take off my pump if I was sick or
fever .. depending because I was not eating and his fear was that it would
catch up with me and then I would be low and unable to keep anything down ..
the 2 units keeps you stable until you are ablelto keep something down or eat
.. ... I hope it all works out Julie P.