RE: [IP] Re:feeling really dumb about low sugars...

I have the same problem, or did before I started pumping. On MDI I have
dropped as low as 35 and had absolutely no symptoms at all. None. My brain
goes dead too. When I test before I drive and my sugar is just a little low
I always eat glucose tabs to bring it back up. If I test and it is 40 I just
get in the car and drive! Idiotic. Fortunately, since I've been pumping I
haven't had any readings nearly that low.