RE: [IP] How Long???

We have a MM and it only took 1 week after the paper work was started.

Pete

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Rachel Davidson
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2000 7:50 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] How Long???

I would like to know how long it took for anyone to get there pump. I know
that it may vary but I am hoping for a general idea. I am going to the Dr.
Monday and am prepared with all the paper work for him to fill out for the
pump. I don't think I will have a problem with my dr. and insurance said
that as long as my deductible was met they would pay for it. Keep your
fingers crossed for me and a little prayer won't hurt!! :0) Thanks!!