Re: [IP] Re:feeling really dumb about low sugars...

Like you I don't feel my lows either.  I'm lucky to have a husband that can
tell before I can.  I have been running so low most of the time that I
usually don't feel any different when I'm 40 vs 60.  I'm working on getting
my sugar levels higher these last few days.  My husband says he can tell that
I'm low with one look at my eyes or if I say something.  Like you I don't get
any symptoms either. When I with friend that don't know me very well I
usually tell them that if I have a change in personality it could be my
glucose level going low?   I have been diabetic for 24 yrs.  I hope this
helps knowing your not alone?
35 yrs old